I’m back and I decided to start off with the 100 Baby Challenge, a challenge I’ve attempted about eight times but have yet to finish. This time, I’m determined. I’m gonna take it slow and get this challenge done c:
Meet Amara McKnight, a woman who wishes to give the gift of life to sims that are unable to have children. If she is able to produce 100 offspring, she’ll be rewarded with §50,000 for her services in the community.
She dreams of being a Painter Extraordinaire and she is creative, a cat-lover, and romantic.
Her journey begins in Del Sol Valley, Mirage Park.
How will her journey pan out?
🍼 Basic Rules
- Make money by collecting, painting, etc.
- No jobs unless they are work from home.
- Can only use a sim once to father a child.
- Toddler traits randomized; Other traits randomized via Legacy Generator.
- Babies can only age up on their birthday.
- Toddlers can only age up after reaching skill level 3 in all skills.
- Children can only age up after getting an A in school.
- Teens can only age up after getting an A in school and being in trait range.
- Young Adults are moved out to make more room.
- Rinse and repeat.
🍼 Table of Contents
- Chapter 00; Introduction <– you are here
- Chapter 01; First Pregnancy
- Chapter 02; Little Achievements
- Chapter 03; Green Tea
- Chapter 04; Amara’s First Child
- Chapter 05; Spicy Curry
- Chapter 06; Second Baby Boy
- Chapter 07; Demon Child?
- Chapter 08; Girl No. 1